Wednesday, February 9, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 9

Day 9 - Your favorite pair of shoes

Definitely my nude heels. I am absolutely OBSESSED with them and want to wear them everywhere. I can't wait till Spring to wear them more during the day. They're just perfect!
DARE TO BARE?
So a while ago, Jess tagged me to show my bare face. It took a lot of guts to do this but here goes...

My face is completely bare, only on my lips are Saint Germain with Baby Sparks on top. Like I've said, I've been giving my skin a break and have been saving makeup for weekends or nights out. Hope the rest of you can post a picture of yourself without makeup.
xoxo Kendra

5 comments:

  1. You look great even without makeup! (^_^)

    I don't have any nude shoes...but I want to have a pair! I just don't find the right ones for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you're so brave. I will have to do this when I have sometime or when my face clears up. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I am so happy you did this!! you look amazing!! you have beautiful skin..I'm so jelous and happy u you did this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shoes!!! nude color is in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur shoes sweetie,and u r still beautiful without makeup,love it.I posted my bare face end of 2010

    ReplyDelete