Monday, February 28, 2011

February Favorites


I've never done monthly faves but there has been a few products I've been using a lot I would just like to share
1. MAC Complete Comfort Cream - this has greatly improved my skin. If you have dry skin, give this a try
2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - full coverage, 15 hours, love it
3. MAC CCB in Madly Magenta - love the color
4. NARS Deep Throat - alone, this doesn't work but on top of Madly Magenta, looks wonderful
5. Viva Glam Gaga 2 l/s - such a pretty nude
6. Viva Glam Gaga 2 l/g - perfect topping to the l/g
7. MAC Cushy Cremestick - keeps me from looking dead with my nude lips
8. MAC Sketch e/s - mainly use this for daytime smokey eyes
9. MAC Plumage e/s - my new favorite love. Have been addicted to using this for smokey eyes paired with Carbon.

That's all folks. Off to study =/ ugh
Till next month
xoxo Kendra =)

3 comments:

  1. I need to try the new viva glam lippie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great faves sweetie,need to try e EL foundation soon&mac e/s

    ReplyDelete