Tuesday, February 8, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 8

Day 8 - A photo that makes you laugh
warning bad makeup ahead!! lmao this was when i was really getting into makeup last year, i bought a maybelline smokey eye quad and oh boy i was a MAJOR newb, didnt know squat about blushes and blending so imagine that combo. see for yourself

I think we all started off pretty bad and it leads us to where we are now. This was all pre-foundation, blush, mascara, everything. All i did was my eyes with those sucky applicators
Hope you all had a laugh, everytime I see this picture I just think, WHY IN THE WORLD DID JOHANE LET ME LEAVE LIKE THIS! haha
xoxo Cheers to all our bad makeup days and our days to being makeup newbs.

4 comments:

  1. whatever Kay! You always look beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think u actually look good sweetie,our bad makeup days are fun arent they!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have pics like that!
    And when I see them is like: "hat the hell I was thinking to go out like that!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still think you look gorgeous babe! <3

    ReplyDelete