Monday, July 26, 2010

POP of Purple!

Hello my beauty lovers! So being that purple is my favorite color and I had on white today, I figured I'll do a purple look for work today!



COLORS USED

I absolutely love using my CS Palette. So many possibilities. I'm gona possibly order the Sedona Lace 120 Palette so I can add some matte shades to my collection.
Studio Fix Fluid has still been working great. Next on my list is to get a eye primer and a paint pot to make my colors pop more. After reading The Fancy Face Blog (check it out by the way, her looks and tips are amazing) I was more inspired to get more into makeup and application. I want to start doing makeup on the side to improve my skills because right now they are pretty basic, nothing special but hey gota start somewhere.

Anyways, I'm leaving for Mexico on Saturday and I want to take a bunch of creative pics there for my portfolio. Ahhh excited! Any tips you have for me, let me know. Im bringing my makeup case to create some new looks to incorporate with the scenery in Mexico. Then I plan on printing them in big glossy prints to start my makeup portfolio to see what I can work on. So much to learn in makeup!
xoxo KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment