Thursday, July 22, 2010

Peachy Look

Hi all. So i got bored of my regular nuetrals and browns and decided to experiment in my CS palette and do a peachy look for work today

without flash


with flash
Colors Used

Its actually in order this time from lid to crease to outer corner
My face is the usual. Studio Fix is working great and not as heavy as Studio Sculpt. I still set in with NYC Powder. The only difference today is Im wearing Mac Lipstick in Lovelorn and Mac Dazzleglass in Extra Amps on top.
Off to work xoxo almost friday!


here's me in 2nd my jobs parking lot. the lighting was perfect so i took a pic with my blackberry.

so im at work now and just found out Mac Dare to Wear collection will be out next thursday, which is before my 2nd jobs payday which gives me the big bucks. ugh i hope the good colors arent sold out. i dont work fridays at my 2nd job and my 1st job usually has me on call so hopefully they dont call me in. i will be in the mall splurging. ahhh super excited
and any good cream blush recommendations? i always wear posey and i want to switch it up
thanks! now back to work hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment