Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Outfit & Face Of The Day

Hello lovelies. So most of the blogs I follow do Outfits & Faces of the day so I figured why not give it a try? I work two jobs, a morning job from 8 to 1 at a daycare which is on call and as a tutor at my college from 3 to 9 which is Mon - Thurs.
Usually when I get called into the daycare i look like crap! lol i mean i work with babies, theres no reason to look good, no makeup or anything. but for my other job at school, I don't really have to dress up or anything but I just like looking better and doing my makeup. Every other job I've been working with kids and there was no need for makeup so I only get to play in it on the weekends or when I'm going out at night.
Anyway, enough of my ramblings. Since I was didn't get called into the daycare and have extra time to get ready for job #2, I decided to post my OOTD and FOTD

Idk about you guys, but I usually do my makeup according to my mood. Today is such a gloomy day here in NJ and its raining ugh! So besides doing a bright blue smokey eye to match my outfit, I did grey.
Here I have on:
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NC55
MAC Creme Blush in Posey
Maybelline EyeStudio in Charcoal Smokes
NYC Liquid Liner
For my lips I'm wearing Mac Lipstick in Lovelorn and on top is MAC cremesheeen glass in Deelight

And to work I'm wearing just a regular blue top and some Brazilian grey jeans


THE END
well thatz all I have for now. Time to head out to my students
Kisses and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment