Wednesday, March 16, 2011

R.I.P to a good friend

I've never lost anyone who I actually knew before. Reality still hasn't set in and I can't believe it. Today, I lost a good friend, Marjorie. She has been with me since Summer 08 when I first started school. She was my mentor and later throughout the 3 years has become the most positive friend and person I ever have known. I miss you Marjorie. I will miss seeing you on campus, in the cafeteria, in the office =( I love you and rest in peace
Me and Marjorie to my right, when we first met back in summer of 08 at school (yes I used to be blonde)
Us again in Summer 2010 at work
xoxo RIP

9 comments:

  1. Im so sorry to hear this sweetie :(
    RIP Marjorie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thisi so sad,may ur friend rest in pace,May e Lord keep her safe!!! u take it easy as well sweetie,my thoughts r with u

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry (T___T)
    Hope you're ok

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww I am so sorry!! May the Lord be with you and her loved ones at this difficult time :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry about your loss hear this =[ itll be difficult, but I'll hope for the best for you and her family to get through it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my thoughts and prayers are with you... RIP Marjorie, Heaven's newest angel <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for your loss. Stay strong! <3 ((hugs)) RIP Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  8. :( I'm so sad to hear about your friend. I hope you will heal in time.

    ReplyDelete