Friday, March 18, 2011

A look with the new goodies =D

Did a look for the night with my new stuff from the CCO. I am heading out to a cuban restaurant as a celebration for Aneesah's new job.

FACE
MAC Prep and Prime
MUFE HD in 175
MAC Blushcreme in Posey
MAC MSF in Petticoat
MAC Lustre Drops in Bronze Hero as cheekbone highlight
EYES
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MAC Stacked 2! p/g (tan gold on lid)
UD Buck in Crease
MAC Stovepipe Black in outer corner
MAC Carbon in outer v
MAC Grain in inner corner
Blacktrack Fluidline
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara
Brows lightly filled in with Stud Brow Pencil
LIPS
Revlon Pink Pursuit l/g

I tried to get a better view of the lustre drops here




So far I am enjoying my new products and can't wait to do more looks with these.
As for Marjorie's wake, like I said before I never knew anyone who died before and I feel like I just cant bring myself to see her in a casket. I know I would just break down and lose myself. I would rather remember last seeing her happy and alive than in a casket. Again, thanks for all the condolences. R.I.P Marjie, I'm tearing as I write this. I am going to miss you so so so so much!!!!!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss girly. That's so sad ):
    I can relate to not wanting to see a loved one in a casket, my grandfather died 2 months ago and I felt the same way.

    On a brighter note, you look gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for ur loss..I know ur going through a ton of emotions right now..i had experienced to much loss in my life and if u ever need to talk or vent just email

    For ur look..u look amazing! I think u nailed the glowy look..and I luv that Revlon lippie on u

    ReplyDelete