Friday, December 24, 2010

Winterberry Inspired Look

My lovely coworker bought me a gift card to Sephora and I've been dying to try MUFE HD Microfinish Blush so I picked it up in Innuendo. It looks like a dark and intimidating color but lightly applied, this color is gorgeous and perfect for winter. It also makes a good lip color too!






Simple eyes with berry cheeks and lips
FACE
MUFE HD Foundation in 175
MUFE HD Microfinish Blush in Innuendo
EYES
Naked e/s on lid
Buck in crease
Virgin on tear duct
Dark browns from my CS Palette
NYC Liquid Liner on top lash line
UD Pencil Liner in Zero on waterline
LIPS
MUFE HD Microfinish Blush in Innuendo topped with Revenge is Sweet l/g on top
I <3 this combo. The blush is like a perfect lip stain.

Happy Holidays xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try those! How do you like the whole pump thing?
    I love the color on your lips too. This is making me want to stop resisting...

    ReplyDelete