Saturday, December 4, 2010

Guess what's back!

Dear Stye,
I thought me and you had this talk before. I don't like you. You make me not wear my makeup. You make me bored because I refuse to go out with a poofy eye. Please do me a favor and go away as quick as possible. You are a social life killer!
Good riddance,
KAY!

Haven't posted since Wednesday because now stye is in my other eye. LIFE HATES ME! And I haven't worn eye makeup all week, just last weekend so idk what the problem is =/

Ugh, be back next week =(

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sorry to hear that sweetie hope u get better soon.hav a great weekend&take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I know what you mean, I often have to deal with eczema on my face and it kills me!

    ReplyDelete