Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Blue Moon Look

Blue Moon - name from my lil sis :)
After work I was playing in my makeup again and went through about 6 trial and error looks. I ended up with this. My family thinks its too much because they are used to me in browns but I was just getting practice in my colors. What do you think?



FACE
Estee Lauder Double Wear in Rich Cocoa
Nars Deep Throat
EYES
mac brun e/s for brows
all eye colors from coastal scents 88 reg & shimmer palette
nyc liquid liner on upper lash line
ud eyeliner in zero on lower lash line
mac zoom lash mascara
LIPS
mac i like it like that l/s
mac buddin romance l/g

still trying to work with my colors, slowly getting there
xoxo & happy holidays

5 comments:

  1. Great look! I'm going to try it for sure.
    I'm starting to like how a white eyeshadow looks combined with other colours (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good. I like the color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty sweetie I love it..e colour suits u and Im loving e lipcolours too.great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this look is gorgeous on you! Va-va-voom!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah i love ebay, i always find something i like there :)

    ReplyDelete