Friday, May 27, 2011

Webster Hall

Last night, me, johane and diondra went to webster hall for the first time in nyc. it was a lot of fun and played all kinds of music. kat de luna performed too. we are definately going back. i couldnt wait to play in my surf the ocean pigments so i used them for this look



Next time I'll use them on top of a base. I think itll look better that way.
FACE
MUFE HD
MAC Format
EYES
UDPP
Surf the Ocean Pigments
Bronze on lid
Graphite in outer corner
Carbon in outer v
Grain in tear duct
UD Buck to blend
NYC Liquid Liner
Loreal Voluminous Mascara
UD Zero Eyeliner
LIPS
NYX Eucalyptus l/s
MAC Baby Sparks d/g

Some pix of Dee and Jo




HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND =D

2 comments:

  1. wow! u look gorgeous!! I so should come out with u girls one night..it seems like u have so much fun..let me know next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the touch of gold on the lid. The pigments from the Surf baby collection look nice without a base already. :)

    ReplyDelete