Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A look with Mythology & my new room

I love playing in my new goodies. Here is the look I did today for school


FACE
Estee Lauder Double Wear "Rich Cocoa"
MAC blush "Format"
NYC Translucent Setting Powder
EYES
NYX Jumbo Pencil "Milk"
Mythology (lid)
Folie (crease)
Carbon (outer corner)
Blactrack Fluidline
Voluminous Mascara
LIPS
OCC Lip Tar "Demure"

Since Diondra moved out, I'm moving into her room which is much spacier. The room is about 50% done but I wanted to show the wall I did with my pictures and my dresser so far.

LIVE LOVE LAUGH with pictures of friends & family
My dresser, its neat for now lol
Can't wait till everything is finally up here!
xoxo Kay

5 comments:

  1. u look beautiful as always sweetie,love the makeup&hair.Ur room looks g8 aww love the makeup area too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demare looks so amazing on u..I think it is my favorite lippie on you..beautiful job on ur eyes too. Ur room is looking good..I luv what u did with ur pics and makeup space..I can't wait till my room is finished and I can post pics of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't tried lip tars yet :p i think i'm depriving myself of some awesome lippies XD
    Love the photo thing you did. Very cute and creative. Can't wait until your whole room is finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Im loving your "live love laugh" wall and your new set up for your drawer. I love a good area to sit in when doing my makeup.

    Also Im so sorry to hear that your wristlet got stolen. Ive had that happen to me twice. I feel so lost without it and I wanted to cry so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should definitely give Sigma a try, you are going to love their brushes :) They are coming out with makeup soon too :)

    Xo Christine

    ReplyDelete