Sunday, April 10, 2011

IMATS NYC & MAC Pro

So yesterday I went to IMATS and i had such a freakin blast! I met up with Jess (Weighing Down on Beauty) and we had such a good time. While we were waiting in line, one of the staff came up to me and asked if I would like to model for the student competition. Of course I jumped on the opportunity and said yes! The theme this year was Tribal Beauty and *gasp* my weave had to come off!! But it was so much fun.










Around 3 it was all over and we were so tired. I didnt get much from IMATS because the vendors werent really all that great except inglot, but that was freakin mission to get to. Then we took the 2 mile walk to MAC Pro, that was an adventure, right Jess lol We stopped in Sephora which was HUGE and I picked up some huge bugalicious shades from a street vendor, and then we finally made it to MAC PRO =D





& lastly, here are my goodies, my new babies of the makeup family

MAC Palette, UD Scratch e/s, Miss Adoro Lashes #101 and #5, Lash Adhesive, MAC Blush in Format, OCC Lip Tar in Demure, Spatula, Big Bugalicious Shades
Close up of my shadows, Mythology, Typographic, Print, Trax
My eye makeup from the show, the student used Ben Nye Foundation, red and black e/s, and i LOVE these lashes! I kept this on all day.

And me with my new big favorite shades, Russian Red l/s, and my model tag from IMATS
I had such an amazing time and am super exhausted. I cant wait till IMATS 2012 and to see everyone else's hauls/vids/pictures.
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. wow!!!! looks like you had massive fun :D You looked great in the photos! i wish i could go to imats :p the one in australia is in sydney but i live in perth :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had tons of fun!! i cant wait for IMATS in LA soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!! YES I had sooo much fun with you..it was a BLAST! I can not wait to show you everything I got!! I also have a video of the makeup contest, I can not wait for you to see it! of and yeah our 2mile walk was quite an adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an amazing time, you look super gorgeous :) Love the goodiebag :) :)

    Xo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that is so amazing to be pulled from line and chosen to be a model!! I only went sunday and sadly missed the student comp but your pics of it are awesome!

    ReplyDelete