Saturday, October 2, 2010

HAPPY 20TH BDAY TO ME :)

Today is my 20th birthday!!! Yayyy LAst night I went out with my bestie Romina and her brother to a club in NY and let me just say, Pro Longwear is freakin amazing because through all the dancing, none of my foundation melted, got shiny, or felt heavy like my others. I'm about to go out to have lunch with my fam and dinner with friends and maybe out again later so I leave you all with photos of my night. Talk to you soon!











and this is the end of the night at 4 am. See how well my makeup held up?
FACE
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW45
MAC Blushcreme Posey
Blush from my CS Palette
NYC Translucent Setting Powder
EYES
Brows filled in with Stud
L'oreal Stylish Smokes in Charcoal Smokes
NYC Liquid Liner
MAC Studio Fix Mascara
LIPS
MAC Cremestick in Cushy
MAC Lipstick in Innocence, Beware!
MAC l/g in Devishly Stylish

I have so much more to post most likely tomorrow, Love you all and back to enjoying my 20th :)

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday sweetie, i hope you have a fabulous day :)

    x Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bithday my dear!!! And you look GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday !!!
    you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bday my lovely..u look so freaking sexy&love ur make up...Wish u many more to come,take care,have fun Stay beautiful&blessed..much love&hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! You look gorgeous in that pink dress =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! You look gorgeous. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kaykay!:) aww you look so sweet!That pink dress look so great on you and i envy your figure!lol! I LOVE your lip colour it look GORGEOUS on you! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYKAY!may all your wishes come true and may happiness be always around you!:)
    xoxo,
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday...Daaaam you look hot with your pink dress you have a good body!
    http://aggierxqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete