Sunday, July 31, 2011

A day out in nature

I took my family to where I wore yesterday so they can get a taste of what I do and enjoy nature for a little. We ended up having soo much fun. We went fishing, canoing, and hiking. It was definately different from what we're used to and having my family want to come and have fun meant a lot to me. Here are some pix from Saturday.















Alyssia was afraid of the dragonflies so she wore and snuggie while fishing lol
I never thought I would enjoy nature like I do, but taking this job has really gotten me out of my comfort zone and I love it so so much. Don't knock it till u try it
Today me and Alyssia are going mini golfing and tonight I'm celebrating Johanes birthday LET'S PARTY =D Enjoy your Sunday and follow me on twitter, I'll follow back @miszkayy
xoxo

2 comments: