Friday, June 24, 2011

Wearable Last Friday Night look & Clothes Haul

So i absolutely LOVE the Katy Perry Last friday night look so I wore it today but more toned down. I skipped out on the liner under the eye and chose bronzey cheeks & nude lips.



Went to the mall today & bought some summer clothes. I havnt bought clothes in such a LONG time.

All the clothes are from Against All Odds (Jesus I havent shopped there since my highschool days lol), my black flats are from Payless and the Leopard Print flats are from Steve Madden. Whose ready for summer??
I'll be in Maryland weekend. Take care everyone.
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I love the makeup look from last friday night, its gorgeous :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute love this look on you. very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purple looks amazing on you! Love the look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look absolutely gorgeous sweetie,love it&nice haul too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you deepen the crease with that dark purple. It really pulls the look together. I love steve madden and I've been hoarding shoes lately too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and the look! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! I like very much. I will need to do more dramatic looks for my blog sometime soon :p since most of the ones i post up are subtle cos i wear them to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colors pretty girl always looking great =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors are pretty on you. I love purple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete