Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Wow its 2012!!! I graduate in May, I can't believe it. I havent been on blogger since October and I am so out of the loop in the makeup world! School and work has kept me too busy to know whats going on. I havent bought makeup in MONTHS!!! I'm not up to date with collections anymore either, but I'm hoping all of that will change this year. I want to keep this post short and sweet so Happy 2012 and I'd like to share some flicks from my night out.
Take care xoxo
Kay
PS Follow me on twitter, I actually tweet now lol @miszkayy




9 comments:

  1. Happy new year sweetie,wish u a happy& blessed 2012 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! you look HOT Kay! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are you? i just read all your blog and loved it.. u always have alot of fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sweetie,

    Just wanted to thank you for having such an inspirational blog. Hope you have an amazing week full of lots of beautiful things.
    Feel free to drop past my blog if you have time =)

    -Mia xoxo
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/
    http://mias101challenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/day-zero-project.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. U are so stylish! what do u say about following each other sweetie?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello friends, I wanted to indicate that the site has been very successful :)
    I See hereinafter. I would like to invite you to their created blogs
    and sites. First, have a site named tubidy
    tubidy mp3 music can be downloaded
    via the mobile phone, even a very simple as you wish. Other than that,
    a great atmosphere and a chat with an extremely islami sohbet
    sites Waiting level, new friendships, friendships islami sohbet
    a great environment for the full verbatim by you. Finally, good words, aphorisms, and many others have
    shared with ayrılık sözleri sites
    ayrılık sözleri waiting for you, good blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress,you look great!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete