Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Wow its 2012!!! I graduate in May, I can't believe it. I havent been on blogger since October and I am so out of the loop in the makeup world! School and work has kept me too busy to know whats going on. I havent bought makeup in MONTHS!!! I'm not up to date with collections anymore either, but I'm hoping all of that will change this year. I want to keep this post short and sweet so Happy 2012 and I'd like to share some flicks from my night out.
Take care xoxo
Kay
PS Follow me on twitter, I actually tweet now lol @miszkayy




4 comments:

  1. Happy new year sweetie,wish u a happy& blessed 2012 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are you? i just read all your blog and loved it.. u always have alot of fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress,you look great!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete